Drain Eave Ice Buildup Self-Limiting Heat Cables
|Min. Order (Meters)||FOB Price|
|1,000+||US $20 / Meter|
1. Product Pictures of Drain Eave Ice Buildup Self-Limiting Heat Cables
2.General Information of Drain Eave Ice Buildup Self-Limiting Heat Cables
HTR increases or decreases the heat output in a self-regulating way depending on the change of the ambient temperature, so a thermostat may not be necessary in some applications and it will never overheat or burnout even when wrapped over itself (overlapped). With optional outer-jacket, the heating cable is resistant to watery and inorganic chemicals and protects against abrasion and impact damage. HTR is suitable for use in explosion-hazardous areas up to a maximally admissible work-piece temperature of 150ºF(65ºC). Jiahong provides termination, power connection, splice, tee and end seal kit will reduce installation time and require no special skills or tools.
1.Energy efficient, automatically varies its poweroutput in response to pipe temperature changes.
2. Easy to install, can be cut to any length (up to max circuit length) required on site with no wasted cable.
3. Lower installed cost than steam tracing, less maintenance expense and less downtime.
4. No overheat or burnout even when wrapped over itself (overlapped).
5. Suitable for use in non-hazardous, hazardous and corrosive environments.
6. Jiahong power connection, splice, tee and end seal kit will reduce installation time
HTR, a UL listed self-regulating parallel heating cable (heating tape), is designed for industrial applications and environments, including hazardous and non-hazardous. It can be used for plastic or metal pipe freeze protection and flow maintenance of pipes, tanks, valves. It also can be used in roof and gutter de-icing applications. UV stabilized thermoplastic elastomer over jacket is provided to cover the braid for wet applications and exposure to the sun.
HTR…C Tinned copper braid provides additional mechanical protection and a positive ground path.
HTR…CR Flame retardant thermoplastic outer jacket protects against certain inorganic chemical solutions, it also protects against abrasion and impact damage.HTR…CT High-Temperature Fluoropolymer outer jacket is used for exposure to organic or corrosive solutions or vapors may be present.
Dimension and weight
3. More Products for You to Choose
1. About usWuHu Jiahong New Material Co. Ltd is the largest heating cable manufacturer in Asia-pacific. We are always dedicated to research, develop and produce both constant wattage and self-regulating heating cables since 1993. Till now, Jiahong has obtained more than 30 national patents. We are one of the few members of China self-regulating heating cable national standard GB/T 19835-2005.
Most of WuHu Jiahong products passed UL, CSA, ETL, TUV, CE, ATEX etc. We export to many regions, especially North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. High quality combines with professional services earned us a good reputation.
2. Why Choose us
We help our customer develop heating cable, floor heating, snow melting for their application and OEM offered.
3. Company Certificates
1.How long will it take for the underfloor heating system to warm up?
The warm up time of an electric underfloor heating system will be dictated by the insulation used beneath it and the output of the system. In general, the better insulated the sub-floor the faster the system will warm up, with Underfloor Insulation boards?facilitating a very speedy warm up time of as little as 15 minutes, and un-insulated concrete floors causing the slowest warm up time. Using a?200W system?beneath ceramic/stone tiles provides a faster warm up time than 150W system.
2. Can I turn my heating on the day it is fitted?
If you have installed your heating beneath tile adhesive, levelling compound or a screed you must allow this to dry out before turning on your system for the first time. If the system is turned on too early it will force the moisture out of the covering which may lead it to crack. We would recommend speaking to the manufacturer of your flexible tile adhesive, grout or screed to confirm the drying time required.
3. Does each room require its own thermostat?
We would recommend that each room has its own heating system controlled by its own thermostat. This will allow for simpler and more accurate temperature control of each room and will avoid heating rooms which do not require it.
24 hours online